December 20, 2022 - Release Notes
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- We have added the option to export large Reserved Instance Reports CSV files to email. CloudCheckr is now able to generate CSV files in the background and send the export link to the associated email inbox.
- We have added a new BPC to check for idle Azure elastic pools.
- We have added a new section within the cost savings report which displays idle Azure elastic pools.
- We have added support for One Zone - Infrequent Storage Class within S3 Cost and Detail reports.
- We fixed an issue where irrelevant data was displayed within exported RDS Utilization Summary PDFs.
- We have fixed an issue where in some situations Reserved Instance Recommendation reports for EC2 were not populating any data.
- We fixed an issue where the price for AWS Glacier Deep Archive Unblended was being adjusted as a tiered service. We recommend reloading the data for the month of November to reflect the correct values within your bill.
- We fixed an issue where the Jira Integrations expand button within the Integrations settings would not complete the expansion action when selected.
- We fixed an issue where AWS Managed keys which had been automatically rotated were displaying within the CMK BPC.
- We fixed an issue where Saved Filter emails were not being sent from MAV.
- We fixed an issue where CloudWatch Alarms reports grouped by AWS Account ID were unable to load.
- We fixed an issue where the AWS MAV Single Monthly Summary displayed daily costs instead of the month to date total.
- We fixed an issue where large API exports without designated start and end dates were submitting as 0 days, rather than the default 14 days.
- We fixed an issue where in some cases the Azure cost may have been categorized incorrectly. This may have potentially affected Azure SQL Database or GRS Storage, although the reported cost totals were correct.
- CloudCheckr now supports AWS Regions Europe (Spain) -eu-south-2, and Asia Pacific (Hydrabad) -ap-south-2.
- When Automation settings are configured to automatically process non-ignored items, it will no longer be dependent on the discovery job to request AWS to start/stop instances. The request will be made at the scheduled time.
- The edit_custom_billing_charge_monthly_percent_v2 API call will now update custom billing charges that are filtered by account family.
- Retail Rates are now used to calculate the cost of newer versions of RIs from the VM Recommendations.
- The Azure Discovery Job now supports DevTestConsumption prices for Inventory.
- We fixed an issue where the Single Month Summary Report was displaying invalid Savings Plans data.
- We fixed an issue where additional accounts were displaying as blank within RI recommendation reports.
- We fixed an issue where in some instances S3 Inventory Discovery did not successfully complete.
- We fixed an issue where Unknown Service Category displayed for some service categories.
- We fixed an issue where the MCA Azure Billing Collector was sometimes reporting that no accounts were available.
- We have added support for the Europe (Zurich) AWS Region.
- We have added billing support for several new AWS S3 Storage Classes and Volume Types.
- We have added a text box above the Recommendations report to indicate that the provided estimates were based on Retail rates for both CSP and EA reports. This text box is visible to all account types which have access to the Recommendations report. Discounts obtained in the agreement with MS will not be taken into account in this report.
- We have added support to the Edit Billing Configuration report for collecting DevTest consumption offers.
- We have added support for the new Glacier Staging S3 Storage class.
- We fixed an issue where AWS L1 unlock did not unlock all corresponding L2s.
- We fixed an issue where setting MRU caused the scoped landing page within the app to load incorrectly.
- We fixed an issue where the EC2 Instance Rightsizing export was not honoring Saved Filter criteria.
- We fixed an issue where the menu text displayed for export functionality on Savings Plan Analytics report was incorrect.