November 11, 2022 - Release Notes
Updated CMx MAV Drawer Table
Cloudcheckr has updated the CMx MAV edit drawer so that users can view a list of accounts along with the credential status. Additionally, the Account name now contains a link connected to the accounts Edit drawer, which will allow for easier access when taking corrective actions.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- The Azure SQL servers UI now displays databases and elastic pools within the details.
- We improved RI recommendations in certain scenarios where data within Azure was not complete.
- We fixed an issue within the CMx dashboards where data from the Advanced Grouping report became unavailable when attempting to print a chart.
- We fixed an issue where duplicate RDS storage snapshots would display with free allocation tags.
- We fixed an issue where some devtest subscriptions were incorrectly calculating hourly rates.