June 22nd, 2023 - Release Notes 31.1 and 31.2
31.1 Release notes
- Azure Custom Usage Rates can now be configured with “Start” and “End” Dates to permit customers to control when these rates are applied.
- Addressed an issue where the List of S3 Buckets Estimated Cost (Inventory report) was incorrect
- Added additional controls to the PCI DSS Compliance
31.2 Release notes
Savings Plan Amortization Now Available in Configure Custom Cost
Amortize upfront costs by proportional payee hourly usage
- Amortization is added as an incremental charge for every hour an instance is used that matches an RI. When using Blended cost, amortization is spread across all hours for a matching instance regardless of OnDemand or RI utilization. When using Unblended cost, amortization is spread across all hours utilizing the reservation.
Simple monthly amortization
- Amortization is added as a single charge per RI type at the end of the month
On-demand amortization cap
- Amortization is added to each usage row up until the on-demand cost of the running instance. Any remaining amortization is charged back to the account that purchased the reserved instance.
- AWS and Azure advanced grouping items, as well as report filters and dropdowns, are now sorted alphanumerically
AWS Custom Charge API has been enhanced with new parameter support, and now includes:
- Added Pricing Tier Support for AWS EBS Service
- Introduced a toggle in the email settings page of a MAV account that enables the user to view list cost type summary emails instead of unblended which was set by default
- Resolved an issue where custom images/logos were not rendering properly for exported reports
- Fixed an issue where Admins and Partner SysAdmins were unable to access the Retired RDS Reserved DB Instances report