February 21, 2023 - Release Notes
- Now including resource tag data for AWS Task Definitions service in the List of ECS Task Definitions report.
- Now including storage and month cost data in the List of DynamoDB Tables report.
- Advanced Grouping now includes the ability to include the Paying Account ID & friendly name as a grouping option for AWS accounts and AWS MAVs.
- Advanced Grouping now includes the ability to group by Regulation Type for AWS accounts. This will denote whether the account is associated to Commercial or GovCloud region.
- Tag Keys are now sorted alphabetically for the following reports: List of S3 Buckets, List of DynamoDB Tables, ECS Task Definition Detail
- Improved EC2 CloudWatch metric ingestion that was causing incomplete data under certain scenarios.
- Resolved an issue on the Spend Analysis report where the drilldown options did not work. Users should now be able to drilldown into results for this report.
- Resolved an issue with the EC2 Instance Resize automation workflows. Users can now “Fix Now” EC2 Instance sizes via the “Utilization > Right Sizing” report.