February 16, 2022 - Release Notes - Personal Dashboards
New Personal Dashboards
Have you ever wanted to create a dashboard of cost consumption and spend for a very specific workload that only you want more information about? Or create dashboards without interrupting shared content across teams or partners? Personal dashboards are here!
With these dashboards, any user with access to cost data and reports can create their own dashboards as a one-stop shop for the data most relevant to them.
Your new personal dashboard is specific to you; unlike global dashboards, personal dashboards are currently only associated with the user who creates them. You can even create different personal dashboards for different types of data.
You can then select your dashboard the new Personal category using the Dashboard drop-down menu.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Improved loading times on the AWS CloudTrail Events report. improvement
- Improved the way taxes are processed for Azure CSP reservation purchases. improvement
- Updated the AWS Business Support calculation to better handle discounts earned from Savings Plans. improvement
- Resolved an issue where some in-app notifications had dead links that would send users to non-existing pages. fix
- Resolved an issue where the List of Accounts page was displaying some uncredentialed accounts as having valid credentials. fix
- Resolved an issue where the invoice generator was not displaying custom charge descriptions in certain scenarios. fix