October 24, 2023 - 32.5 Release Notes
- New High Precision option includes 10 decimal place accuracy to the Advanced Grouping Export CSV in the UI and API
high_precision_costs_csvparameter has been introduced to the following API endpoints:
get_detailed_billing_with_grouping_v2- API already returns costs with 10 decimals in the response, however, this parameter is still required to allow customers to opt for high precision when they choose to receive the data (as CSV) through email, as this will schedule a large export job in the background.
- Addressed a performance issue causing slower-than-usual billing ingestion
- Solved an issue preventing dashboard data from refreshing
- Fixed an issue impacting certain L2 Pseudopayer reseller links preventing data ingestion
- Solved an issue where the List of VMs inventory report was not returning VMs marked as degraded, resulting in missing VM Inventory snapbacks