January 23, 2023 - Release Notes
CMx Notification Bell Provides Credential Status and Notification Count
CloudCheckr had added a color-coded badge to the Notification Bell within CMx that indicates the state of the credential status for the selected account.
- A blue badge indicates that the account credentials are valid, and new information has been retrieved regarding that account.
- A yellow badge indicates that the credentials for that account are missing, and no data has been retrieved.
- A red badge indicates that the credentials for that account are invalid.
Additionally, a notification count will be displayed within the Notification Bell badge which tracks the total number of notifications.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- We have improved the calculation of Azure VM Recommendations for CSP and EA reports by basing estimates on the Retail Reservation rates.
- We have added support for the AWS RDS Multi-Availability Zone readable stand-by to Inventory Reports, Recommendations Reports, and RDS Instance Reports.
- Resource tag data is now visible within Untagged Resources for the AWS DynamoDB service.
- We have added DynamoDB Untagged Resources to the BPC list.
- We have improved the performance for BPC Untagged Resources.
- We have fixed an issue where the List of EC2 Instances Report was displaying incorrect dates and listing dates out of order.
- We have fixed an issue where the ‘All’ AWS Service Condition within Tag Mapping was not filtering the service list correctly.