September 13, 2021 - Release Notes
Use CloudCheckr CMx to manage your Azure MCA accounts
You can now view and manage the costs associated with your Azure MCA account in CloudCheckr CMx. To add your MCA account(s), select the MCA or Enterprise Agreement Account option when credentialing a new account.
You will need an Azure Portal user with access to the desired MCA account, with Billing Admin (or higher) permissions, to complete configuration.
Note: You can use this new credentialing process to add your Enterprise Agreement accounts. The previous Enterprise Agreement credentialing method, which required API keys, can still be accessed by selecting the Enterprise Agreement Legacy Account option.
Streamlined the function to add new CMx Dashboard panes and pages
We’ve made it easier for Admin users to add a new pane or entire page when managing their Dashboards.
Within the Dashboard page, clicking the +NEW button gives you the option to either:
- Create a New Pane within the current Dashboard; or
- Create a New Dashboard Page to edit as desired.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Some uncredentialed accounts were showing a valid credential flag. fix
- Improved Dashboard loading times. improvement
- AWS Account Friendly Names were not showing in some reports. fix