May 25th, 2023 - Release Notes 31.0
Audit history search has been expanded and may now be downloaded as a CSV
- AWS Custom Usage Rates can now be configured with “Start” and “End” Dates to permit customers to control when these rates are applied.
- Added Pricing Tier Support for AWS API Gateway Service.
- Download functionality has been added for the Auto Scaling Groups report.
- Resolved an issue where some accounts were not generating invoices.
- Resolved an issue where the ‘Unused Elastic Load Balancers’ Best Practice Check was reporting false positives, prompting invalid Cost savings opportunities in the Cost Savings report.
- Resolved an issue where some L2 customers were unable to Group By tag keys in the Advanced Grouping report.
- Resolved an issue where the Azure Reserved Instance Recommendation report was not available to some customers.
- Updated the columns listed in the CSV export from List of Elastic Container Service to match the columns displayed in the UI.
- Resolved an issue where new payer accounts were being classified as unknown.
- Resolved an issue where the custom logo was missing from invoices.