August 21, 2023 - Release Notes 32.0
New Tag Mapping API for AWS and Azure
Use Case: Customers wish to manage (get, create, and delete) their Tag Mappings via API call to streamline and improve efficiency, to include a JSON backup of current configurations.
We have implemented new API calls supporting AWS and Azure tag mapping management, as follows:
A GET call to retrieve all the existing mappings and their associated configurations. (Azure and AWS)
A GET call to retrieve specific existing mappings and their associated configurations. (Azure and AWS)
A POST call to delete existing mappings. (Azure and AWS)
A POST call to add a tag mapping. (Azure)
New Tag Mapping Search Function
We have implemented a new Tag Mapping Search Function as follows:
- Added ability for admins to manually provide Activation links from CMx
- Improved performance of Reservation collection to speed billing data into the platform.
- Fix a database issue that was causing performance issues under specific conditions.
- Fixed an issue in the MAV EC2 RI Inventory report that was showing a negative number for the Total Instances Unused
- Addressed an issue where the L2 notifications were incorrectly reporting “month not finalized” even with the L1 finalized and L2 finalized.