January 10, 2023 - Release Notes
Updated Cost Allocator Property Drop-Down List
CloudCheckr has added a filter to the Property drop-down list within the Cost Allocator. Additionally, the Property drop-down list is now sorted alphabetically for Azure and AWS.
Updated Tag Mapping Drop-Down List
CloudCheckr has added an option to the main page which allows Tag Keys and Tag Values to be filtered. A search box has also been added which will query all available Tag Keys and Tag Values. Additionally, the Tag Keys and Tag Values drop-down list is now sorted alphabetically for Azure and AWS.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- We have added resource tag data visibility for the AWS DynamoDB service.
- We have added an accordion at the top of the Notifications Center for CMx which will provide information related to account health. A check that the associated account possess valid credentials will now be performed and displayed, along with a link to manage credentials. Billing data and a link to manage billing data is now displayed.
- We have added support for Store Classes Glacier Instant Retrieval, One Zone Infrequent Access, Intelligent Tiering, and Deep Archive within the S3 Summary Report Email.
- We have fixed an issue with S3 Intelligent Tiering data miscalculating the cost by removing the S3 Intelligent Tiering storage class from S3 Summary.
- We have fixed an issue where large exports of Reserved Instances were not sending the CSV file or PDF to emails when on the list of EC2 Reserved Instance.
- We have fixed an issue where mismatching resource meters caused some SQL databases to not displaying within the SQL database rightsizing report.