July 5th 2021 - Release Notes
Savings Plans Analytics and Trends announcement
Better understand your Savings Plans consumption and utilization by quickly identifying your coverage, savings, utilization, and waste. See your savings and waste trends over customizable timeframes and identify your overall Savings Plans efficiency.
CMx Dashboards improvement
If you wished you could see a full-page report from your CMx Dashboard, you now can! Every CMx Dashboard pane has a new “Expand” feature which will create a full-page report of your underlying dashboard pane. Expand allows you to see additional details about your data and provides better context for your analysis.
Additionally, we've added more data points to the X and Y selection options for each dashboard pane, giving more options to how you can visualize data.
API UPDATES improvement
CMx Dashboard APIs - If you wish to retrieve CMx Dashboard data, you can now use the CMx Dashboard API to collect multi-cloud cost data.
- Legacy Dashboards viewed in CMx can sometimes have panes cut off or hidden fix
- Reseller configuration page could sometimes render portions of the screen and not the whole page. fix
- Custom login pages could sometimes not display a custom image. fix
- In-app notifications could sometimes have dead links and would send users to non-existing pages. fix
- Improved Advanced Grouping query times by reducing the number of network requests required to return the requested dataset. improvement
- Some Azure billing-only subscriptions were not able to be updated with credentials. fix
- Resolved edge cases preventing some inventory data from being collected. fix
- Under unique circumstances, Azure Advisor tab was missing from the Best Practice report. fix
- Under unique circumstances, AWS Trusted Advisor tab was missing from the Best Practice report. fix
- Under unique circumstances, the AWS Historical Summary report would sometimes fail to load. fix
AZURE UPDATES improvement
Added ability to populate historic reservation purchases under CSP.
However, when querying Azure CSP reservations, we are limited to 3 months of historical data. With this update, we’ve implemented a method that allows us to work with customers to backfill the data we’re unable to obtain programmatically. Please reach out to Support if you have any reservations that are not showing up in your cost reports.