August 25th 2021 - Release Notes
Use CloudCheckr CMx to get AWS Savings Plans purchase recommendations!
Our new AWS Savings Plans Recommendations report gives you the ability to create a detailed, customized list of purchasing recommendations, showing your potential savings over on-demand pricing.
The report consists of two key features:
- Dashboard-style panes where you can visualize your covered and uncovered spend.
- A recommendation builder where you can create customized recommendations based on user-defined filter criteria. You can use this builder to compare similar recommendations side-by-side or create a menu of multiple options for review.
To access the report, navigate to Home > Cost Savings > SP Recommendations. You can also search for SP Recommendations in the report search bar at the top of the application.
Please note that the IAM Policy configured for your account must have ce:GetSavingsPlansPurchaseRecommendation permissions.
Access our updated release notes experience directly in CMx
You can now access our updated release notes experience directly from the CMx application by clicking the Settings icon in the top-right of the app and selecting What's New?
That will present you with a pop-up containing our full, recent release notes. From this pop-up, you can search for updates, link out to https://releasenotes.cloudcheckr.com/, or subscribe to future updates.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Updated the image that displays while a dashboard pane is being generated. improvement
- Improved messaging when no data is returned in the Advanced Grouping report. improvement
- Added support for Puerto Rico within Azure Retail Costs. improvement
- In some scenarios, the Elastic MapReduce Inventory report would error when loading additional pages. fix
- Fixed a unique scenario where an Azure Subscription could lose its EA billing status. fix